ONLY HOPE - A Conquest to Conquer Congonha

Make a donation @ Just Giving

ONLY HOPE (WORLD TOUR) - Congonha

Make a donation @ Just Giving

Monday, January 18, 2010

"Erase your Limits"

From Promo
-N. American Tour 2010-

Hey Kids!!

Its great to be back with you. I am very exited to bring you the latest ONLY HOPE news, This coming Saturday (January 23) will be the first North American showing of ONLY HOPE. Strangely enough it will also mark month 5 since Pedro and I set out on our adventure. Since than Pedro has been in touring all over Europe with ONLY HOPE, and I have been working on a new ONLY HOPE called “Cycling Through Realities.”

This Saturday my good friends at Super Terrific Talk Show, will be hosting a film festival presented by Rogue Lumen Productions. The festival will showcase their short film
“Time Takes a Holiday.” In addition to that, there will be a few more films from local filmmakers that will be shown, including “ONLY HOPE.” The event will be held at the Des Plaines Theater, and the films will be shown between
6 -10pm, admission will be a suggested $5 donation and there will be booze available.

This week I will be completely dedicated to promotion. I will be on the streets talking to people, and also getting some fun stuff posted. I am really excited about this event, I can't wait to see you all there.

ONLY HOPE,
Tony Berg


super Terrific Talk Show


Rogue Lumen

No comments:

Post a Comment